Saturday, November 28, 2009
Week 4
Guess she's really my Retribution!!!
Today is already the 28th Day that we no longer contact yet SHE never left my mind + heart at all.
Even in my dreams, i also dreamt of her cruelty & heartless towards me in front of everyone.
SIGH SIGH SIGH
Still, everything around me reminds me of her.
Her 'image' is still revolving around me at all times.
Anything, i'll always thought of her first in my list.
When will i ever be able to let go & move on?
I'm really trying very hard to force myself to do so but just can't.
I'm easily being reminded of her & gets emotional :(
I'm always reminded of the times spent with her when she never mood swing or give me any attitude.
Miz them so much.....but when i think of how happy she is spending times with her new beloved GF pains me alot :'(
SIGH SIGH SIGH
Hope everything will be over soon!
Those thoughts are really torturing me hard!!!
* Argh *
^ Gerald ^
`[11/28/2009 02:00:00 PM]
