Friday, August 21, 2009
11th Failed Relationship
From Day 1 we're together, i knew you are my 'The One' yet....things just don't work out for us.
Never expect being together for 8 months 8 days, i still can't get your luv!
Because of a grave mistake i made during our 1st Month, it causes us to have a draggy & hanging companionship or relationship.
I know its all my fault & there's no turning back :(
This is my deserved punishment.
I know from the moment you stepped out of my life, i've lost you for GOOD!
I doubt you'll ever return to my side again.
SIGH...................
I don't like to see planes departing as it always reminds me of you & makes me very sad :(
Still, i do miz you alot :'(
Life is Meaningless to me now!
Nothing matters to me now!
Some meaningful quotes :-
输了你 赢了世界又如何!
她不爱我 尽管如此 她还是赢走了我的心!
没有人会要因为同情而得到爱情!
^ Gerald ^
`[8/21/2009 11:59:00 PM]
