Friday, June 05, 2009
Short Dinner
I was craving for Rosti so we headed for Vivo City.
When we got there, it was damn long queue therefore we switched dining venue.
Walked around to see what else can eat.
Came to this "The Mussel Guys"......having promo for Mussels.
BaoBei luv it but i don't therefore we never eat.
Our Dinner Venue
I had the 3 Course Dinner (Grilled Steak with King Prawn)
BaoBei had King Prawns
My Set Dinner came with a Mango Pudding as Dessert.
I guess that's the worst Mango Pudding that i ever try.
I fed BaoBei the first mouth to try as my Guinea Pig hehe
After that i tasted it myself, indeed got a weird taste.
After dinner, we headed to the MRT & took train home.
Cause BaoBei going on a long flight.
Gonna miz her :(
^ Gerald ^
`[6/05/2009 11:26:00 PM]
