Monday, November 17, 2008
Not Fated :(
Though during this 1 year, i met quite a number of gals but still i don't have that kind of chemistry feel with any of them that is able to replace MI's position in my heart.
Till one evening, i met up with this Internet gal which i know a few years back.
But we never really contact all along therefore i deleted her details off.
Never did i expect she'll SMS me one day because she happened to see me on the streets.
Guess my face too common le.
And YES, i'm very lousy in remembering names, faces maybe will find it familiar but takes ages to remember who & where i know her from.
So from that day onwards, we started contacting back.
I met up with her one night after my work together with my Buddy, Joe.
We went "Sky 69" for a drink.
After that went "Wan Some" for another drink.
First impression of her, NICE!
She's friendly, cheerful.....always laughing & her laughter actually can cheer one up easily.
But her thinking can be quite negative at time.
Joe thinks she's nice too.
She's pleasant looking but her character & personality is full of charisma that makes her attractive.
After a few days of interaction, i realised i have some FEEL for her.
It's been quite awhile that i ever meet someone that can makes my heart beat faster apart from MI.
But i felt inferior as she's close to perfect but i am nothing.
I do not have the courage to woo her.
A bad news befall me last Sunday when Joe told me, she patched back with her ex already.
Well i should respect her choice & wish her all the best!
Though she already knew i have feel for her but things are different now, she's attached.
I must try to maintain a distance from her.
I must discipline myself from contacting her that much.
I must control my feelings inorder not to put her in a spot & caused anyone to get hurt.
I really hope i can do it but things always seems easier said than done.
Once again, i like someone who's not fated with me.
Sigh~ is this really my fate for life???
^ Gerald ^
`[11/17/2008 11:50:00 PM]
