Thursday, May 08, 2008
Dreaming of HER
Dreamt of spending quality time with her & the feeling is SO real though they are only dreams. But after every dream, it always make my day ^_^
My heartbeat started beating faster whenever I see her since 26th Dec 2007 but I only plucked up my courage on 25th April 2008 to express my feeling.
Also I’m already mentally prepared cause I know what her answer will be therefore never pin much hopes.
Anyway its expected since we’re poles apart. Living in 2 different world.
She stay East & I stay West.
She held a night life job & I’m working during normal office hours.
It’s hard to date her out which I tried a few times & failed.
This morning, its my 3rd time dreaming of her accepting me.
The feeling is so satisfying!
I don’t wish to get up at all but no choice still have to report for work though I’m late as usual.
I know that “Loving a person doesn’t mean have to possess her”.
As long as I know she’s living happily will do.
Though I can’t be with her in reality, I’m contented already that it does happened in dreams.
I will try not to contact her anymore hoping can get over her faster BUT that doesn’t mean we’re no longer friends.
If she ever needs me…..i’ll definitely try my very best to be there & lend my listening ear or shoulder.
All the best to my dear HER.
Miz HER deeply :(
Lastly, read this passage during one of the forwarded e-mail today & found it very meaningful to share with all of you :-
Love.....How many of us really, truly know the meaning?
"We make them cry who care for us
We cry for those who never care for us
And we care for those who will never cry for us
This is the truth of life, it's strange but true
Once you realize this, it's never to late to change"
^ Gerald ^
`[5/08/2008 11:00:00 AM]
