Friday, April 25, 2008
My Confession!
Joe wanted to try their Lychee Martini in the end ordered the wrong one became Grapefruit Magarita. When we’re almost leaving, he accidentally knocked down the glass & Irene Ang turned over & thought we’re unhappy. Haha what a joke! She's funny.
After that we thought of dropping by BlackBerry to chill out & meet my friends.
Who knows, BlackBerry, was closed.
Therefore we headed straight down to LH whereby Duncan, Joyce & Jolene joined us too.
I’ve one more purpose in going down to LH tonight: that is to express my feelings to HER. It’s been 20 days since I last saw her, 8 days before we ended our last SMS & 14 days since I last stepped into LH.
If she didn’t called me last night at 11.24pm, I would never have any intention to go down at all though I miz her like crazy & even to the extend of dreaming of her.
Joyce & Jolene left at 12.30am.
After having FEEL for HER for 4 months, I’ve decided to express my feelings to find out whether I stand a chance or not.
Finally, I managed to pluck up my courage before my heart dropped out & asked her at 2.38am when she’s having her smoke break.
Her answer was: Don’t know = Rejection?????
I felt dishearted & disappointed, had wanted to leave with Duncan & Joe.
But she asked me to stay & drink with her.
I decided to abandon Duncan + Joe, glad they’re understanding towards my decision.
Sigh~ soft hearted me, got rejected yet still can’t bear to see her unhappy.
But then I never regretted staying put as I sort of gained 4 Bonus throughout the time spent there alone :-
1) A photo of HER slimmed down
2) A full duet song sang with HER for the 1st time
3) HER lying on my shoulder for a rest
4) A hug from HER before I left
Guess I’m just too easily contented, a SMS, call or maybe small gesture from her makes my day!
Though I’m not the one that can bring her happiness, still I hope she’ll be happy from now onwards & find her true happiness soon.
^ Gerald ^
`[4/25/2008 11:59:00 PM]
