Tuesday, January 01, 2008
New Year's Eve Countdown
Recently i'm so down on luck in mahjong, always lose. Sigh, down in relationships & even gambling :(
Sherie left at about 11pm. Tammy left at about 12.30am.
The rest of us stayed till about 2.30am.
Oh yes, we even watched Fireworks together, sound romantic right?
How i wish at that very moment, SHE is also beside me :(
I know i should let go of her long time ago as many of my friends are telling me she's not worth it.
I won't go into details why here but my friends & family will know.
But its always easier said than done.
The time we are together might not be long but i really do luv her alot.
Guess no one can understand how i feel as they always tell me that you 2 are together for not long so its easy to get over.
Whatever it is, i will try my best!
I just hope that Year 2008 will be a better one.
Happy New Year everyone ^_^
^ Gerald ^
`[1/01/2008 11:03:00 AM]
