Saturday, September 22, 2007
Last Hope.....
Somehow she's just able to affect me so much but yet i can't show anyone my true self always got to wear a mask once i stepped out of my house everyday.
I lost motivation in life without her!!!
Also, i've been trying to win her back as i know the longer i dragged, the feelings will fade even faster. I hope she's not finding me a pest for disturbing her everyday.
Today, i went to look for her at her house again, hoping she'll give me just one more chance but after i expressed all my feelings & thoughts, based on her reaction & expression i know once again i've failed :(
Maybe she's enjoying her freedom as a Single now. She seems happier that makes me wonder, should i just give up???
I felt that i've done whatever i could but if she's not willing to give me a single chance, no matter what i do, it's gonna be pointless.
I know that: Luving a person doesn't mean have to possess her but things are always easier said than done.
I know i am not good enough for her, maybe her next BF will be able to give her more happiness as she's never lacked of suitors.
I've learnt my lesson of: Rather than being in doubt always, might as well believe in it! I know i should trust my partner.
I've even made long term plans ahead to spend the rest of my life with her but i guess everything are just too late.
Our so call "2nd Month Anniversary" is approaching. If by then, i still never get any positive answer from her, i guess i really lost her for good & should just give up & not intrude in her life anymore!
I should respect her decision & not pressured her further.
Everything will changed after 01st Oct 2007!!!
^ Gerald ^
`[9/22/2007 11:21:00 PM]
