Wednesday, June 13, 2007
2nd attempt, we patched back on Good Friday, the best "Good Friday" that i ever had & i thought this time we can lasted. But still i was wrong :( We ended once again on 11th June 2007 lasting 2 Months & 5 Days, below are the following that i wanna let you know. 我不知道, 为什么你这样对我, 我只是知道, 无论你怎样对我, 我都是那么爱你, 或许你根本没爱过我, 甚至恨我, 但是, 我仍然永远永远爱你!!! Still, i told myself from the day you gave this relation up too that i will never allowed myself to be fooled & hurt by you anymore. But you??? Just because i'm not the one you want. Therefore you will never commit or put in any efforts to our relationship, right? I know i am in no position to blame you as i know love can't be forced. I just hope that you can find your 'Mr Right' & live happily ever after!
Specially wrote for HER!
I know that no matter how many times we try, how much i luv you & how much i cherished this relation, things will never worked out for us.
I know that i'm useless, timid, don't take spices, don't dare to watch horror movies, got so many differences with you but i dare to say that at least i've tried to change for your sake because i really luv you alot.
^ Gerald ^
`[6/13/2007 09:46:00 AM]
