Friday, June 22, 2007
I guess the only way for everyone to be happy is i wear a mask & be happy, not to show out any emotions or thoughts to anyone at least everyone will think that i've let go & won't be bothered. I'm learning not to trouble anyone with my problems, keep everything within my heart is the best! I won't wanna get hurt, get fooled & get rejected over & over again. Best Quotes of the day :-
Last Gift to HER!
Medicine Box that i created for her specially
(原来在心爱的人面前装开心是一件非常痛苦的事!)
It's really very hard that i got to wear a mask & put on a HAPPY face in front of the one i luv so much & pretend that nothing actually happened at all. Despite my normal behaviour, who will ever understand deep down in my heart, what i am really thinking, feeling & yearn for!!!
但如果是你不爱的人, 就算他为你做一千件事, 你都不会为他掉一滴泪!
^ Gerald ^
`[6/22/2007 11:43:00 PM]
