I'm the Organiser once again for my secondary school batch gathering.
This is the first gathering for Year 2007.
Once again, the attendance is disappointing & disheartening.
Had dinner at TCC at Boat Quay. I choose Boat Quay so that it'll be convenient for our Part 2 program which is pubbing at "Lighthouse".
In the end, Part 2 program left with me, Duncan, Joanne, BakHong, Suraya, Iris, Alix. JianCheng & Colin. We had 3 barrels of beer & 3 jugs of Fruit Punch.

Pics took at Lighthouse
Suraya & Alix left early. Iris left at about 1+am. The rest left at about 3.15am. I guess all of us enjoyed the night. Next time i shall organise gathering for those people who are ONz always. Think it'll be more fun cause at least they put in an effort to maintain our long term friendship.
Friends Forever!!!
^ Gerald ^
`[3/03/2007 11:58:00 PM]