Thursday, September 14, 2006
Greatest Mistake & Disappointed!!!
I admit that i used to be a flirt in the past but people will changed. I just hope to find a gal that i luv & settle down with, why is that so difficult?
Or is it because i don't come from a rich family, not capable enough & don't own a car.....that's why i stand to lose?
Things started to change on 08th of Aug. My greatest mistake was to choose to go 5^10 KTV pub instead of 'Cows & Coolies'. I overlook a very important factor that changed my relationship. I deeply regretted it but guess everything are just too late now.
Though presumption & assumption are hateful, tell me, when you're being restricted to know all facts, apart from assume & pressume, what else can one do, right?
You are the one who taught me "Yes Means Yes" or "No Means No" yet you're not even willing to open up your feelings & thoughts.
Whatever that you told me before seems to be just a pack of lies. "No more feelings" is the worst excuse to use ever. Don't ever give empty promises or say things which you don't meant it at all in the first place!
When one has a changed of heart, he/she can be so heartless. But still i believe what goes around comes around. Everyone makes mistake, it only depends on whether you will make an effort to amend the mistake or not.
Thanks for letting me learn how to speak up for my rights. Guess my friends & buddy are right: I've put all my efforts on a wrong person who don't deserve all these at all!!!
I know that in a relationship, there's no right & wrong but i just can't help it by feeling that i used to be such a blinded fool.
I lost faith + confident + myself in this relation but i learnt something very precious, that is.....i will never believe in true luv anymore!
Being practical & materialistic are still important factors in this society.
God is fair! Though they might not let you see the truth of luv but at least after a break-up, one tends to discover something extra & able to see more clear. It's never too late to know as compared to being kept in the dark forever.
And people can be very nice to you in front of you yet hurt you so badly behind you, how possibly can i ever trust anyone again?
Trusting people will only stand to lose.
Lesson Learnt!!!
Now everything is over! Wish we had not know each other right from the start!!!
^ Gerald ^
`[9/14/2006 12:43:00 AM]
