Friday, January 27, 2006
Bad Day!!!
That guy got down & insisted that we settled on the spot. He insisted on claiming insurance. I got down the vehicle & took a look. Slight dent & abit of scratches at the bumper.
I think he's just trying to make things difficult for me. He's driving a Nissan Presage 2.5 car. I will attached some pics for all of you to see.

I told him i rushing off to work & the vehicle belongs to my Godmum. She's busy with her business now. Can we settle it later?
He took my number & says okay.
I am on half day leave in the afternoon that's why borrowed my Godmum's mini van to ferry some stuffs back.
Around 11am, he called me saying that he's with his insurance agent say wanna claim direct insurance from me.
I was quite pissed that he goes back on his word as we agreed upon settling after my work in the afternoon when my Godmum is not that busy.
This guy is trying to make things difficult for me despite Chinese New Year is just round the corner. Wonder why the hell in the world got such a XXX.
Anyway he made us run up & down, here & there from 11+am till 4+pm....finally after much negotiation then agreed on settling everything for S$900 cash.
I made him sign an agreement for fear that he'll find trouble again in future.
After he took the money, he left after wishing us Happy New Year.
May i know how am i going to enjoy my New Year when you gave me such a wonderful gift for my Chinese New Year!!!
^ Gerald ^
`[1/27/2006 06:19:00 PM]
