Friday, September 02, 2005
SuperStar :)
Kelly was so beautifully dressed up with her attractive pair of dimples....so mesmerising.
Initially, i planned to send 10 SMS to support her but changes my mind after hearing my sister's analysis.
The Champion will get a Play Music Contract where else the one who lost will get an Universal Music Contract. I think that Kelly suits Universal Contract more than Play Music therefore i decided not to send the 10 SMS.
She performed so well & sang so beautifully last night especially her last song "Bei Ai De Nu Ren"......it's just as nice as Coco's version.
I'm very impressed that she managed to sing this song so well as it's a difficult song to sing.
Kelly's voice matches so well with JJ's voice. They make a perfect pair of Duet. I'm beginning to like JJ's song more & more as i find them very nice.
Considering buying his new 24K Golden Hits Album.
I finished the whole contest before going to rest.
Very happy with the results & the performances.
^ Gerald ^
`[9/02/2005 09:30:00 AM]
