Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Work Work Work
I once mentioned that my team leader has tendered his resignation. He'll be leaving on the 21st of April. Feel sad!
I heard that tomorrow department meeting they will announced the new team leader. I've heard rumors about who it is.
Well.....to be frank i feel that he makes a good colleague but definitely not a good team leader therefore not earning my respect at all.
I've got so much complains regarding my job & i believe everyone else have too. It's a never ending story right from the day i joined. I shall not further elaborate or bomb my blog with all my old grandmother stories. I don't wish to bore all my readers too. Hahahaha
Just hope as the days passed by, he's able to convince me to accept him as a respectful Team Leader!
^ Gerald ^
`[3/30/2005 05:32:00 PM]
