Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Moody!!!
I kept telling myself that i'm over her & that we are just friends. But when i receive this piece of news somehow it just feel like someone taking a knife & slashed your heart into thousand pieces. My heart is in pain & bleeding profusely.
If i were to say that i feel nothing at all, i would be lying to myself.
I have one & only greatest regret in my whole life & that is not knowing how to cherish the opportunity in the past given by her.
Somehow i just feel like disappearing from this world to a place where no one knows me & preferably with only me alone. I simply have no mood to talk or do anything at the very moment.
There is no way i can express how i feel right now.
Guess only 'TIME' can help me!
^ Gerald ^
`[3/16/2005 05:30:00 PM]
