Monday, March 07, 2005
Life...................
Either go Hard Rock Cafe or Veins. Went Bar Stop for a drink last Tuesday, nice place for chilling out. Had so much fun with my "GF", Elson there hahahaha she is really good at making me happy & creating lots of humorous topics.
Also I have been catching movies quite often too. I watched Seoul Raiders, I Do I Do, Closer, Hitch etc. All are nice movies & comedies. I enjoyed very much so for those who have not catch any better hurry!
Last Friday, i went drinking with my sister & cousin. Unexpectedly, the 3 of us actually got drunk after a mixture of beer, Chivas + red wine. The next morning i woke up, i found a big patch of blue black on my right arm. My sister found a few patches of blue blacks on her arms too. Hahaha
I have been pondering about something lately.
Can gals working at pubs be trusted & are they real?
Works gonna be more stressful & tedious which is going to keep me real busy. Have to start working OT again soon :(..........this time wonder how late I would have to stay in this stupid company.
Cause this stupid company has a new project & I am being chosen to join the new damn team with mostly "useless" people in it. On another words, I am once again being asked to clear shit. What to do!!!
I just wonder why all my bosses regardless of present or past simply love to ask me clear shit. Do I look like one who is very professional & good at clearing shits???
Job & working life is like that. It is very funny lor that when you are working, you wish you are studying but when you are studying, you wish that you are working. Hahahaha
Just hope I can find a higher pay job with better prospects now ^_^
^ Gerald ^
`[3/07/2005 10:01:00 PM]
