Monday, March 14, 2005
Beautiful Monday - White Happy Valentine day
Feeling so tired as if sleep is never enough for me at all. Why? Simply because I am a lazy pig. Did not do much during weekends. Just Rest Rest Rest! Has been rushing some VCDs trying to finish the whole series within these two days.
I am beginning to fall in love with taking the MRT. There seems to be many interesting events happening in the MRT everyday. Definitely something new or common daily. I realize that those people who tends to give up their seats in MRT to those elderly or pregnant women are normally Indian people. Not that I am biased as personally I am a Chinese. This is purely my observation. Even my sisters and friends agree with me as they also seen majority of such cases.
Fake people are those who act blur, pretend to sleep, make calls or look at somewhere else. Selfishness in such people will make them regret in future as What Goes Around Comes Around too.
Just Monday only and I am feeling sick of work. Bad Bad Bad! Always looking forward to weekends as it is the time to relax. Well I am looking more forward to Saturday where I can go down Suntec with Duncan for the NATAS Fair. Happy Happy Happy ^_^
Lastly i really envy those colleagues who manage to find a job & leave this Hell. I wish all the best & hope i'll be able to leave soon too.
^ Gerald ^
`[3/14/2005 10:46:00 AM]
