Wednesday, February 23, 2005
Say GOODBYE to Chinese New Year :(
15 days after Chinese New Year. This year I have three main task to accomplish: -
- Secure my driving license.
- Change a new job with better prospects, time to move on.
- Have a holiday around mid Aug to Hong Kong
My future goal is to have a stable career, good income, own a car, a flat of my own so got to work hard towards them now since I am still young.
Feeling very relax & fresh today. Looking forward to go home for dinner straight after work. Mum has prepared a big feast for the celebration.
- Shark Fin Soup
- Buddha Jump Over the Wall Soup
- Satay
- Samosa
- Top Shell
- 'Wu Xiang'
- 'Yu Sheng'
Felt so full after dinner. Duncan & Phyllis came over for supper. We drink & chat + watch TV. They left around 11+pm.
Then I go online as usual.
^ Gerald ^
`[2/23/2005 11:40:00 PM]
