Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Human Kinds!!!
There are many types of people around the world. To be more specific, endless categories.
It is also hard to know what each & everyone is thinking in their minds & hearts.
At times, I was wondering it would be exciting if there is a kind of potion for me to drink that can help me see what others are thinking of.
At least I know who I can trust, who I can talk to, who are good & who are bad etc!!!
There are selfish people.
There are self-centered people.
There are inconsiderate people.
There are proud people.
There are cold-blooded people.
There are overboard-aggressive people.
There are people who think too highly of themselves.
There are people who are critical of everything around them.
I wonder why those type of people above never do some soul searching before they start criticizing people or be biased against one kind.
Everyone has self-dignity & is made of flesh & blood. They are all people with feelings.
Shouldn't one be more cautious when handling the fragile heart of others instead of hurting them? Think about yourself being in their shoes.
No one can choose how they wanna look like from the very first day that they step into this world. Unlike those computer tricks, they are unable to choose the looks, character & personality etc. It is not their fault for being ugly or whatever.
Natural Beauty is still the BEST!!!
Anything that is change using money is consider fake!
Of course it is also not wrong to say what one think but there is always a limitation.
That is life!
P.S: Why have regrets & know how to cherish only after you have lost it???
A cheers to Friendships! ^_^
^ Gerald ^
`[2/22/2005 02:18:00 PM]
